Introduction to おやつラン (Oyatsuran) - A mini column about snacks!
Hello, everyone!A few days ago, I went to the nearby Asian supermarket (Uwajimaya). While toting about $60 worth of snacks and instant ramen, I thought, "Why not make a review column about them?".
Enter Oyatsuran! - a column about my thoughts on different snacks (and sometimes instant ramen). I hope to grade them on taste, appearance, price, etc. and will gladly take requests (as long as they're not spicy or expensive)!
Obviously this won't become the main point of the blog, but I think it would be a fun addition to it. Eventually, when I'm able to go over seas, I would like to start a Conbini Haul column too, featuring the types of things you can get at various convenience stores. Unfortunately, I don't think the ones in the US are very interesting... but at the same time, if there are questions about American convenience stores, I will be happy to scope them out!
That's all I really wanted to say for today.
Stay lovely!♡